Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HAIRCUT!

BEFORE
So I finally got the nerve up to take Dreyken in for her first haircut! I was super worried that she would have a melt down at the salon, but she did so good. I had not ever cut her hair and it she was starting to look a little crazy :) I forgot to take my camara with me so the pictures had to be taken on my phone, but she was so proud of her new hair-do! She informed Kalli and Dan as soon as they got home that she got a hair cut and would show them how to cut with her fingers for sissors. I do have to say that it turned out super cute it really brought her curl back out.


AFTER

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Such a cute haircut!! I'm anxious to see in in person!! Way to go Dreyken!!

Traci said...

Cute! We are excited to see it! Way to go on deciding! Girls hair seems a lot more complicated than boys :)

Jake and Jana said...

Way Cute!