Thursday, July 21, 2011

Presents for Mom!


So a few weeks ago I walked into my bathroom and got a wonderful suprise from Tarek (no not a bad suprise) a bouquet of flowers! I love those kinds of presents! What a sweet tenderhearted little boy he is.

Then the other day Dreyken took what I thought was a really good nap, needless to say she was busy creating a "beautful piece of art" for me! Oh how happy I was!!


And yep I made her scrub at her walls for a good while! I hoped she would learn not to color on things again, but she has since colored on her table and chair set and also on my parents walls!

How I love being a Mother with both the good and the bad.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Haha, that is awesome! Your kids are amazing, we are going to miss you guys so much!

FitzSimmons Times said...

That's so funny that you made her clean up! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Jackie said...

You are raising an artist:) Love the sweet smile and her face. And Tarek is going to make someone really happy one day!!!!