Saturday, January 7, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Okay so I am late again at posting. But at least it hasn't been six months! I am really going to try and keep this blog updated better this year (we shall see :\). So anyway, we had a great Christmas this year getting to spend a lot of time with family and only a little bit of traveling. We got to go to Christmas Eve at my parents house with lots of family (grandparents, cousins, second-cousins, aunts and uncles, etc.) It was fun to get to see cousins that I haven't seen in quite a while and see their families. We also got to have a special visitor come ... And the kids were super excited (other then Kalli who is going through an I'm to cool stage).
We then headed down to Gunnison for a few days to celebrate with Dan's family. The kids had a great time and were really good. Of course I didn't get any pictures the entire time we were there. Then we were able to come back home and see the FitzSimmons for a few days over the New Year. It was fun for the kids to get to play with so many cousins, and turned out to be a great end to one year and start to another!



No comments: