Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dreyken Dancing

OK - so now that it is a New Year, I again get to try and be better at blogging :) We had a great Christmas / New Years Vacation and are now trying to get back into a normal routine again. We greatly enjoyed getting to see so much family and sure miss everyone now that they have all gone. To start the New Year off, Dreyken has been taking a dance class with a neighbor friend. She was super excited about it when I signed her up but has had some anxiety issues with it. Her class got to perform tonight for the half time of Ririe High School Basketball game and when I dropped her off with her teachers and class she was in tears and not sure she wanted to dance. Well, she did AWESOME! She has come such a long way in just the few months she has been dancing, and I know it is super scary for her to have so much attention, but she really suprised me and was so fun to watch. Hard to believe that she is old enough to actually perform. Good Job Dreyken! (And don't you just love the hair! She does, but it makes it hard for me to pick her out in the group of girls cause she looks so different.)

2 comments:

Traci said...

Dreyken is sooo beautiful! :) How fun! Wish we could have been there to see, too :) Enoch was playing the other day and said "Way to go T-Man!" :) We sure miss you guys! ♥

Jackie said...

I'll see if your blog will let me comment!! We loved seeing Dreyken dance. She really did do a great job and smiled the whole time:) We were so glad that we went!! Love you!