Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So I want to post this picture more for my sake than anything, but this is a picture of my Grandma Lois Parry and Grandpa Jack Parry holding Iriel. One of the reasons that we used the middle name of Parry is that Iriel is the 100th decendent of my grandparents. They are amazing people and I am so grateful for all that they have done for me thoughout my life and for the wonderful example that they are to not only me but to my entire family. My kids have all been lucky enough to know not just them but many of their great-grandparents and I know that they will look back on life and be thankful for the memories they have of them all.

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

No two people are more amazing then those in that picture!

Jackie said...

This is a great picture! Iriel will love having it when she gets older!!