Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation Time

Well we are into the last week of school for the kids so this week has been all the end of the year parties / field trips / and of course graduations! Dreyken had her graduation last week to graduate from Joy School. She is now off to Real Preschool next year and is super excited. I didn't get many pictures of her that night because anytime I would pull out my camara she would cry :/ I was able to sneek a few without her knowing though so at least I got something. Tarek's class didn't do any big graduation this year, but we are still super proud of him and how much he has grown and learned in First Grade. He went from a kid who hated to read, to reading third grade books and loving it! Kalli then had her graduation from Sixth Grade! She is off to Middle School next year, I can't believe how old she is getting. She is growing up into such a wonderful young woman and we are super proud of her and her hard work. She got a few awards at graduation that I want to remember. She got an award for Highest Language ISAT, and she got an award for Top Math Student. Way to go Kalli we are so lucky to have you as a daughter and love that you love learning so much. I had to include the last picture because although she is growing, some of the kids in her class are SO TALL! Yes, they are all sixth graders in that picture! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Love these pictures. Dreyken is so photogenic it's sad she doesn't like to have her picture taken. Same with Kalli! Glad we could go to her graduation! Love you!

Traci said...

Beautiful girls! Congrats! :) I can't believe Kalli is in Middle School. How fun! She looks gorgeous, by the way :) Miss you guys! ♥

Jake and Jana said...

Hmmm I wonder why your kids hate their pictures being taken?! **cough Courtney and Dan cough** Kalli is going to be in Middle School?! I remember when she was 5 and Tarek was 1! Wow!