Saturday, November 9, 2013

Family Pictures

 
A few months ago, while visiting Dan's parents house we were able to have his amazing cousin Jessica come and take our family pictures.  I didn't have any really good / professional pictures of Iriel yet so I was super excited to see all of the super cute ones she got of her.  She always does such an amazing job, even with a family like mine who all HATE to have their pictures taken (yes me included :) ) I let Dan and the kids have a say in the clothes this year, so we ended up with casual soccer and then of course I got to have my pick of some more dressed up ones.  It turned out easy since we all had clothes that matched from Jackson's and Chelsea's wedding a few weeks earlier. I know there are a lot, but I wanted to post them all so that when I get around to making the blog a book, I will have them all! And it would have been way to hard to chose.
























4 comments:

Jake and Jana said...

Love these! So cute! We miss you guys. The girls talk about your family all the time.

Traci said...

Beautiful Family! We sure miss you guys! I have been meaning to tell you, Enoch wants to wear the jerseys from Tarek EVERYDAY. Haha, he loves them. Love & Miss You!!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures! No way you could pick a favorite.

Jackie said...

Love these pictures! Waiting for my copies!!!!!