Friday, September 19, 2008

HAIR CUT!

Tarek not to excited about getting a hair cut

Today I decided Tarek really needed a hair cut (okay, so he has needed one for a long time now and I just got around to it today). He, of course, was not very happy about the whole thing because he loves to have his hair done in a mohawk fashion every morning by his dad before he leaves for work.
Tarek with his favorite hair do

I was finally able to convince him we need to cut it and bribed him with a sucker when we were done. The picture above is after I offered the sucker, needless to say, the bribe worked.
Half way done! He really liked this mohawk.

After the whole ordeal was done!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jace still hates to have his cut...he squirms way to much..I liked the mohawk as well :)

morgan and tina said...

He looks just like Dan to me! :] Sorry, I snooped to your blog from Amy's! Congrats on the new pregnancy and you're family is still oh so adorable!!