Wednesday, September 3, 2008

IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?

So yesterday I got to go and have my ultrasound done. We had debated about whether or not to find out what we were having, and had decided that we wanted to know. I wanted to be able to be ready when the baby comes and not have to worry about everything being unisex. Kalli also really wanted to know. Kalli really wants a girl and Tarek says that he wants a boy, Dan and I don't really care as we already have one of each so it doesn't really matter. Well, everything looked good and the baby was healthy and very very stubborn! We were unable to see what we are having! The technician tried to get the baby to move around, even having me get up at one point hoping the baby would shift positions. It shifted a little, but not how we had hoped. So apparently we are going to have a surprise after all! After talking to Brooke though, it will be kind of fun to not know and be surprised. Oh well, at least the baby is healthy!

1 comment:

Janae said...

Yeah! I'm glad you can't find out. I didn't find out with either pregnancy and it definitly makes for an EXCITING labor & delivery! :0) This baby wants it to remain a surprise...let it be one. Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy..hope you're feeling better!