Friday, December 26, 2008

LOTS OF FUN AND FAMILY TIME!

MATCHING CHRISTMAS PJ'S
I hope you all had a great Christmas, we sure did! The kids were a lot of fun this year and were really into Christmas. We stayed here in Idaho Falls for the holidays and got to see a lot of family which is always good. We also got a LOT OF SNOW which is always lots of fun for the kids and Dan who always enjoys a good wet snow fall. On Christmas eve we went to my parents house early and the kids went outside to sled behind Jake's little four-wheeler. Dan and Jake decided it would be a good idea to take the kids off of a "small" jump out front. Apparently they made it over a few times okay, but the kids eventually got thrown off with Tarek getting the brunt of the crash. Now in all of the pictures he has a huge bandage on the side of his face. We had a great meal at my parent's house with lots of family, celebrated Christmas morning at home, and than Christmas afternoon we went back to my parents to have a smaller party with our family. Dan took the kids out back and spent several house building a fort with a huge sledding slide off of it. I don't have any pictures of the fort, but as usual it always amazes me what Dan can figure out to do with Snow!

Dan bought himself some new games for the Wii, which he had already opened and played by Thanksgiving. I got a massage cushion that I absolutely love, and some new PJ's! Kalli got a guitar from her Dad, Mouse Trap from Tarek and a Cupcake maker from Santa (it was all she wanted and after the first round of cupcakes, I don't think it is going to get all that much use!) Tarek got a football uniform from his Dad, along with a real football. a Thomas the Train game from Kalli and a huge set of wood building blocks from me. We also got some new Car DVD players from my parents as ours had broken on our last trip down south, it sure makes driving go by faster when the kids are watching shows! We now get to head down to Pocatello for some more fun and family time with Dan's parents and family. Hopefully the weather will be a little better than it has been!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

Merry Christmas, looks like you guys had a nice time. The kids are getting so big. My boys liked watching the kids go down the stairs in the sleeping bags.