Saturday, December 6, 2008

O' CHRISTMAS TREE; O'CHRISTMAS TREE...

Well, we headed down to Gunnison for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time with Dan's family. And of course, I forgot my Camara, so no good pictures this time. It was a really relaxing and laid back weekend and I spent most of the time asleep, trying to avoid the smell of food coming from the kitchen. Anyway, now on to Christmas! I usually get all my Christmas decorations out the day after Halloween and start decorating. This year however, the energy is just not there! I am also someone who really likes having a really Christmas tree, I love the smell of pine and there is just something about Christmas with a real live tree. So this year is going to be slightly different. ( I really don't want to have to get under a tree to water it, and I also have a hard time with vacuuming and sweeping and don't want to have pine needles all over.) So we took the kids to the store and bought our first every fake white Christmas tree. My kids loved that the tree was white! They had a lot of fun getting to decorate it and than they moved on to more of my house. I love the little stickers that go on windows as the kids get to help decorate without having to handle anything that can break. Both Tarek and Kalli really got into the decorating and are now ready for Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving, we missed you! I need to come see your house, I can't believe I've been here this long and still haven't seen it! The tree looks great!

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

I love the white tree.