Monday, November 24, 2008

FAMILY NIGHT GINGER BREAD HOUSE!

KALLI AND TAREK HARD AT WORK
For family night this week, the kids have been begging to put together the Ginger Bread house that they had bought from the store when they went shopping with Dan's mom. We only had one house, so we decided that we would each take a side. It is quite amusing to see the differences in personalities by how their side is decorated. Now I just have to deal with the kids wanted to eat the house and candy ALL THE TIME! Oh well, we had a great time working together as a family and getting to spend time together.
TAREK'S SIDE OF THE HOUSE
KALLI'S SIDE OF THE HOUSE
MY SIDE OF THE HOUSE
DAN'S SIDE OF THE HOUSE
We hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING this week!


2 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE! We try and do a gingerbread house and I end up doing it all...all well, I enjoy it :) Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Erika Kiel said...

How cute! I think I am going to do Gingerbread houses with my four year old this year. We decorated cookies at Halloween and she thought that was really fun. Anyway, cute blog!