Tuesday, November 18, 2008

X-BOX OR WII

This weekend I had Dan and his Dad rearrange some of my furniture in order to make things a little more comfortable and convenient. Well in the process, Dan's old X-box ended up in my front room. We have not hardly played the X-box since Tarek was born as we got a Nintendo Wii a few years ago, and that is what was hooked to the TV. Tarek thinks the X-box in now the greatest thing ever, only he has not figured out how to work the controllers and thinks you still have to use movement like you do with the Wii. It is really quite funny to watch him play and work up a sweat!

2 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

Wow! That kid can move!! What game was he playing? I started a new blog~ jordykates.blogspot.com, and I finally wrote on it! haha see ya!

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

That so funny. I love watching kids play they get so involed. If you talk to christian when he is playing and he mess up he will blame you. lol