Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TWO WEEKS OLD!


It is hard to believe that Dreyken is already two weeks old! It has actually gone by really fast, it makes me remember when Kalli and Tarek were little and how fast they grow out of the small cuddly peaceful stage. So far she has been a really good baby and is very mellow and calm. Tarek has finally taken to her and likes to let people know he is a big brother and has a "baby Dreyken". Kalli absolutely adores her and can hardly stand being in the same room as her without holding or touching her. I am so thankful for all of my kids and how lucky I am to have get to be their mom.

2 comments:

FitzSimmons Times said...

Didn't we have a talk about flowers that are larger than the baby's head?! :) Actually, the flower looks cute on little Dreyken!

Missy said...

She's so beautiful! I love all her flower headbands. I'm glad everything is going well. I can't wait to see her!