Sunday, February 22, 2009

LOOK ALIKE DOLL

A little while back, my Dad and Markell went on a trip to Oregon to visit my grandparents. My Grandma is a collector of many things one being dolls, and while there, she told my dad that she had a doll that looked just like Kalli. My dad brought the doll home for Kalli and she was so excited! She is always begging me to buy her dolls. The doll actually does look a lot like Kalli. It has glasses and dark brown eyes just like Kalli does. She loves the doll Thanks Grandma! I wanted to post a picture of Kalli and the doll and of course Tarek felt a little left out so he wanted to be in the picture with his look alike (or at least his favorite animal, once again Mr. Bdear. )

1 comment:

Karen's blog said...

Tell Kalli she looks so cute in the picture with the doll. It does look just like her, and Kalli looks just like you did at that age.

Where did you get the name Mr. Bdear?