Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'M HAVING A BAD DAY!

The other day, Tarek came up to me and stated..
"Mom, I'm having a bad day!"
Me:I'm sorry, I hope it gets better.
Tarek: Did you know that if you are having a bad day, you can say a prayer to Jesus and he can make it better!
Me: Maybe you should try that.
Tarek: (getting a little embarrassed, walks behind the couch where he thinks I can't hear him and says a prayer) "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless that my Dad can come home from work and play the Wii with me.....
Me: Did that work? Are you having a better day?
Tarek: Yep!


So cute! I love that he is actually learning a few positive things along with all the misinformation that his dad continues to teach him. He is completely convinced that he can speak Spanish. (basement = downstairs in Spanish: snot = boogie in Spanish; etc...) I love how sweet and innocent he still is and that he is such a great kid.

1 comment:

Traci said...

That's awesome! I love that he had to go behind the couch :) Scotts predicting that Tarek is going to be just like Dan.... :)