Thursday, January 7, 2010

HOLIDAYS...


I know I am really slow at updating from the holiday. So sorry for the picture overload. We had a great christmas here with just our little family. I then headed down south with the kids while Dan stayed home and worked. I spent a few days at my in-laws and had a really good time, other than Dreyken being sick most of the time. It was fun for the kids to get to se their cousins and However, I could have done without the drive home. I headed home during a storm and there were cars off the road EVERYWHERE! I pulled over in Farmington, and was not going to go any further, but heard from Dan that there was no snow up here in Idaho, so decided to head on. The roads did eventually clear up and the last half of the drive was so much better.
My sisters and their families along with all of my brothers and their families were able to get together for New Years. It was so fun getting to be all together again. I really miss having both of my sisters so far away! I do love having some of my brothers here though. But it was nice to get to see everyone for a little while.

And if you are wondering, Yes, Dan did give Dreyken footballs for Christmas. Funny thing is she LOVES them!

4 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Is that a real sewing machine?

Awesome green monkey backpack for Dreyken. Marie has the brown version. The only problem is she loves wrapping the tail around her head and neck. But if we took it off of her she would just go and find a cord to wrap around herself.

Go Eagles!

Traci said...

Cute! We love the picture of Dreyken hugging the stuffed animal :) And Scott said he loves every picture of Tarek :) Always makes us laugh :)

Dan and Courtney Beck said...

Rachel-
Yea it is a real sewing machine. I'm not sure that was the best idea santa ever had, but she seems to enjoy it. As for the monkey, Tarek was tormenting her and every time she took it off, he put it back on. Poor girl.

Traci-
I love the pic with the stuffed animal as well, as for Tarek, WELL... He is quite the character!

Jake and Jana said...

It was fun being with everyone for the holidays! Your kiddos got some really fun toys! It made me sad to take down all our Christmas decorations. It is such a fun time of year!