Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I had such a great Valentine's Day - I got a homemade Valentine from Tarek - and Tarek and Dan went out shopping on Monday and came home with Valentine flowers for all the girls! (I also got storage for my craft room!)
Kalli had to make a Valentine box at home to take to school for her party today - this is what she ended up with. Turned out pretty cute!
And finally to make Dreyken feel included her and I decorated the kids bedroom doors with hearts and a few treats. She LOVED IT! She was super excited the entire time we decorated and showed the kids as soon as they walked in the door.
What a lucky mom / wife I am to have such amazing Valentines. Amazing kids who I absolutly love and a wonderful husband who puts up with me and constantly shows how much he loves me and the kids!

3 comments:

Traci said...

Happy Late Valentine's Day! Soo fun! Love all the decorating too :) Miss You GUys! ♥

Jackie said...

Love the valentines box:) What a great idea to have Dreyken decorate the doors! Wish I had been that creative of a mom:) Love you all!

Jake and Jana said...

Love that Dan and T got flowers for the girls! So thoughtful and sweet!