Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BARBIE JEEP

My cousin and his family are getting ready to move to Arizona, so they were selling off some of their things and one was a cute little Barbie Powerwheels Jeep. Dreyken has seen these in the stores and has asked for one several times but they are just a bit out of hers and my price range :) So, thanks to Maddy and Anna, Dreyken now has a Pink Barbie Jeep! She LOVES IT! My favorite part though was as I was tucking her into bed that night after having let her and Tarek drive it around until it had no more battery, she said "Mom, you are the nicest since you got that jeep for me. You are the nicest and Dad, he is just Terrible!" It was so funny to see her little face and of course I am never considered nicer then Dan to any of my kids, so this made my day.
e

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! Dad is terrible! That made me laugh!

Jackie said...

Love the pictures. You have to take any mom advantage that you can get!!

Jake and Jana said...

Who knew you could get so happy when your kids call Dad terrible? haha! It's the opposite at our house! Sometimes i have to beg Riley to let Daddy read her a bed time story!