Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAIR CUT :(

Dreyken decided the other day that she wanted to look like her sister Kalli. Well, a while back I had taken Kalli in to get her hair cut and Dreyken decided that it was now her turn. :( Her and Tarek were making some Mother's Day Suprises for me and were using sissors in my kitchen. I looked over and noticed she wasn't in the kitchen any more, I called for her and she quickly came out of her room. She walked up and said "Look Mom! I got short hair!" Luckily the hair salon was able to give her a cute new hairdo and still keep her looking like a little girl :)
This is her hair a few weeks ago, you can see how long it had gotten and it had quite a bit of curl.
Here is her showing me her "Short Hair"
This picture shows the the hair cut a little better, but was taken on my phone so is not as good of quality
And the hairstyle after a visit to the salon. They used a blowdryer on her hair and curled it under with a brush. I prefer to not have to spend 20 minutes blowdrying her hair so the next picture is after a bath. I was so glad to see that she still has some of the curl left!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Love it! She is so cute both ways! Miss you all already! ♥

Jackie said...

She is so cute that any haircut would look cute on her:)