Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kalli's 12!

From this ... To this ... It is hard to believe that my little girl turned 12 today! And for her birthday she gets to spend the week with these girls at Girls Camp! It is so hard to believe that twelve years ago this silly girl was brought into our family. I remember being so nervous and scared, wondering who she was going to be, and what she would be like. Needless to say the worry wasn't necessary. She has turned out to be an amazing, goofy, funny, smart, intelligent, kind hearted person. I would love to be with her for today, but am so glad she is getting the chance to be at Girls Camp and hope she is having as much fun as I did when I first went. We are super blessed to get to have her in our family and I am so grateful to get to be her mom. Happy Birthday Kalli!

3 comments:

Traci said...

Happy Birthday, Kalli! We sure miss you! How fun to be at girls camp! We're excited to see you all soon! ♥

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Kalli!! We are so lucky to be her grandparents!!

Jake and Jana said...

I met Kalli when she was Riley's age. I can't believe she is 12 years old now! Happy Birthday, Kalli!