Friday, August 23, 2013

Blessing

So I am super late again with posting, but better late then never I guess. We blessed Iriel in June and were able to have both Grandparents (I still need to get a picture from Lorie of her and David with Iriel) and two sets of Great Grandparents there. I am so grateful she has so many people who love her and that she has meet so many of her Great Grandparents. We blessed her in our home and it turned out super nice and simple. Love this little girl! She is however taking after her siblings and as soon as the camera comes out she quits smiling and stares blankly. Thus not many smiley pictures and a few with a lot of slobber :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

She's already so much bigger!! Love the pictures. It's awesome that she has pictures with her great grandparents as well!!

Jake and Jana said...

I love her blessing dress! So sweet and feminine. Sorry we missed this important milestone! Love that we see you guys often though. :)