Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LET'S GO FLY A KITE!




So this week has been spring break for Kalli (nice to have a spring break with SNOW!) Anyway, to keep the kids entertained, I saw some kites for $1.00 and I couldn't resist. Tarek had never had his own kite, let alone got to fly one. He helped pick them out at the store, his is Spiderman and Kalli's is Hannah Montana! Anyway, the weather was perfect for flying kites and the kids had so much fun. It is crazy that the annoying Idaho wind can actually be good for something. Then yesterday, we took the kids up to my grandparent's cabin and went sledding for the day. I was so bummed out when I realized I had forgotten my camera, oh well, the kids still had a good time. It was nice and peaceful up there and the kids got to sled and ride the snow machines all they wanted. Finally, today I took the kids swimming for a few hours. Dreyken even got in for almost an hour and LOVED it. She was so good and I think that the warm water felt really good on her sore legs.
As for her sore legs, I took her into the doctor's for her two month check-up (I can't believe she is already two months!) So for anyone who cares to know, and also for my own record keeping she weighed 12 lbs 6.5 oz (huge) and was 24 1/4 in long. She was so good the whole time, even smiling for the doctor until the shot came along, thus the sore legs. The announcement above is one that my cousin put together for me with the pictures she took. It is not the one I am using, but I absolutely loved how it looked. As for the ones I am sending out, they are still sitting on my table waiting for addresses to be put on them. Something I am hoping to do soon!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That Idaho wind has to be good for something!! Cute pictures! Makes me want to go out and fly a kite!! Love you guys!!