Wednesday, November 4, 2009

COUPON WEB SITES


So thanks to those of you who came to my mom's house for the class on couponing. I really hope it helped those of you with questions, and will make shopping exciting. Let me know if you ever have any questions and I will try to help. To help out I thought I would add some links to my blog of a few coupon sites that I like to check every now and then. Not all of them are from Idaho Falls, some are from Boise so their prices and stores and somewhat different. They should show up on my side bar under Coupon Blogs. Hope this helps!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for the links and organizing the class!! I love the picture of Tarek cutting coupons!!

Missy said...

Yeah, I wish I could've gone. I was actually going to call you and find out what sites you look at. I've been getting into it, but I'm still trying to figure things out. I really like the Krazy Coupon Lady's blog and I go to that a lot already, but I'm going to check out the others. Thanks.

Jake and Jana said...

Thanks for setting up the class Courtney. I will probably call you up when we move out to tag along with you on your Monday night shopping sprees. That's probably how I'll learn the fastest. :)