Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEW BLOG!

So after Tammi's comment at the coupon class the other day that "it would be nice to have a way to share some deals with each other" I decided to start a blog. I figure since I am looking for deals for my family anyway, I may as well post them for others to see. I thought it might be fun to have a blog where we can put up any good deals or ideas we may have and want to share. They do not necessarily have to be coupon deals, but any sort of good idea or topic that might want to be shared. I am hoping to get a lot of help from friends and family and your ideas. So go over to www.familydealfilter.blogspot.com and check out the blog and let me know what you think either there or here and if you have any suggestions or ideas to make it better. I know there are a lot of blogs with the same information, but thought it could be used to filter the really good deals that are around! Remember, it doesn't have to be just coupon deals, great receipies, easy DIY Christmas ideas, etc. Hope to get some feedback

No comments: