Sunday, July 6, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY

So here we go, we are going to try giving this blogging thing a shot. I have been thinking about doing one for awhile, but was not sure when or if I would actually write on it. Well, since I have been in bed for the last two days I decided I needed something to keep me busy that doesn't require to much walking around. So we had a great fourth of July this year (kind of). The firework show here in Idaho was great and the kids had a good time. Tarek wants to see fireworks every night now. The parade was good but a little bit on the hot side, and it is always good food at Sharon's house afterwards. As for the not so fun part of the holiday, well I am sure it will be news to many of you, but I am expecting our third child and me and pregnancy just don't really get along. So along with the morning sickness my legs are acting up early and my hip is already out of place (I had hoped maybe I would be lucky this time and they would hold together) So anyway, I got to spend the holiday hobbling around on a crutch, which my kids find quite amusing. I ended up riding in the buggy (a stroller for two) with Tarek to get to the fireworks and than my Dad had to give me a lift back to the car on his scooter after the show. We had decided to park at Jake and Jana's house as they are pretty close to the firework show, which was good on the way in, but we ended up sitting in the car for nearly an hour in order to get onto the street to head home. Needless to say we were one of the last ones out of downtown this year. Anyway, hopefully I can get this Blog thing figured out and post a little more as I sit around the next little while.

5 comments:

Shea said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog! It is so fun to see how everyone is doing. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sorry that you are having a hard time, though. I hope you start feeling better :) The video in your latest blog is adorable! Maybe we should get a Wii.

Kirsti said...

Hi Courtney & Fam! I was so hoping your pregnancy would be easier. Congrats though! It will be fun to keep up with what you guys post. I'll send you our blog sometime soon - I made it a little while ago but haven't updated, guess we'll have too! Maybe blogs are contagious :)

Amy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. I'm glad that you started the blog thing...its quite addicting! If you need help with the kids let me know, we can soo easily do a play date. the boys are gone until the 20, so anytime after that!

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

I love that you started a blog. we can keep in touch alot better. I don't do good on the phone. Congats on pregnacy. I told Jared that I thought you were because you were not in the lake powell pictures. So it was funny when you emailed me that you were. Sorry you are sick.

Heather said...

Congratulations on baby number 3! I'm sorry you're sick. I can relate with the sickness and how hot this summer is with being pregnant!