Thursday, July 10, 2008

MAG COVERS

I was just getting off my computer for the night when Dan told me that he had e-mailed me a picture of Tarek that I needed to look at. I got back on my computer and this is the picture that I saw...


Needless to say, I found it rather entertaining and so we came up with two more pictures...

Anyway, kind of funny. If you couldn't tell by the pictures, Dan is a Detroit Lions Fan (crazy I know) and thus the Halloween outfits this year. Kalli is dressed and ready for a singing performance. As for the picture of Tarek, it was taken by my brother-in-law Randy on our trip to Lake Powell. Tarek calls the look as the "Stink Eye" and upon command if he is asked to do the "Stink Eye" that is the look you are going to get!

2 comments:

Jennie Faurschou said...

love the pictures. Your family is so cute.

Chad said...

Thanks for blogging! It is the only way that Elisa and I keep in touch with most of the family right now.