Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TAREK AND THE WII

So I have had this video for a little while and it is really quite funny to watch. Unfortunately it is a little hard to see as it was taken in the basement at night. It does get better as the video goes on and you can actually see him a little bit. However, I decided that I would attempt at posting it anyway and see if I could even figure it out. So the story behind the video is that my son Tarek is very into the Nintendo Wii and loves it anytime he can talk someone into playing with him. His favorite is the boxing and he has actually beaten his sister quite easily and can keep up with his dad. He also likes to run on the Wii Fit which he is able to beat all of us at quite easily. He also thinks that anytime he sees the camera that he has to say "Cheese" so he is constantly saying "Cheese" throughout the video. It amazes me at how grown up he is getting and how much like his dad he is.

No comments: