Friday, January 30, 2009

MORE PICS OF DREYKEN


Dreyken and I were able to come home from the hospital on Thursday, and just my luck, Tarek got sick. He has come down with Croup and has been running a fever with a nasty cough. Dan has been spending all his time taking care of Tarek while I try to survive tending to Dreyken. Dreyk also now has Jaundice and has been put on a biliblanket for now. Hopefully she will get over it quickly. I hate having to have her plugged in all the time and not be able to really cuddle with her. She has been a really good baby so far, so now if we can just get Tarek better maybe life with three kids will start to become a little more manageable.

2 comments:

markell said...

Courtney she is soo cute! I cant wait to meet her.

Stephanie said...

Sorry about the jaundice...and sick Tarek...that's rough. What a cute baby. Where did you get the name Dreyken?