Saturday, January 24, 2009

RAH! RAH! RAH!

Brooke called me the other day and asked if Kalli would want to go to a cheerleading camp that the High School Cheerleaders were putting on today. Kalli was of course thrilled! They were there most of the day, from 9-2, and than at 2 they put on a performance for parents to come and watch. It so reminds me of when I was little and we would go to different camps.

KALLI GETTING READY TO CHEER

KAYDRA CHEERING

KALLI DURING THE DANCE PART

KAYDRA GETTING READY FOR THE DANCE

AND THE GRAND FINALE!
I love how the girls don't have any hold on her feet. At least no one was dropped!

4 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

haha I can't believe they had girls that young doing lifts like that! How fun for them!

Traci said...

Awesome! We did that when I was in cheerleading! I did that when I was little too :) Good Stuff :)

Amy said...

So are either girl interested in doing cheerleading all the time? My neice does one at the IF gym(I think thats where it is) anyways if they are let me know and I can get you info.

Tammi said...

Rah!Rah!Rah! Since Darth Vader is a boy does that mean we don't need to worry?